TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF www.irispokovec.com
The General Terms and Conditions, compiled in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Slovenia, apply to all visitors and / or users of the irispokovec website, all subpages of the irispokovec website and all related pages.
The irispokovec.com website is available on the World Wide Web at www.irispokovec.com
VISITOR AND USER
A visitor to the web portal is any person who visits the irispokovec.com website, who is not necessarily registered as a user of the web portal. A user of the web portal is a person who has registered to use the website on the irispokovec.com website and has obtained a username and password for the use of the website.
SPECIFIC RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL SERVICES
Specific rules and instructions in connection with specific code services in addition to these general terms and conditions are listed on the pages of the irispokovec.com website for individual services. By accepting the general conditions, the visitor or the user also accepts these specific rules and instructions.
ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the irispokovec.com website, the visitor accepts these general terms and conditions and confirms that he is familiar with them and agrees with them.
UNSUITABLE CONTENT FOR MINORS
Among other things, the irispokovec.com website allows you to download content that is not suitable for minors. A large number of works of art that are not censored are presented. Such works may include nudity or some other content that some people find offensive. Parents or guardians of minor children are independently responsible for which content their child accesses on the irispokovec.com website
PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Website manager information:
Iris Pokovec, Self-employed in the arts, Glinškova pl. 6, 1000 Ljubljana, registration number: 2602067000, tax id: 92752314.
Contact details of the manager: email@example.com.
Contact of the person authorized for data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The controller may use and process the personal data of the user of the website, obtained upon registration on the irispokovec.com website or when logging in to the irispokovec.com website, in accordance with the applicable personal data protection regulations (Personal Data Protection Act ZVOP-1, Ur. L RS No. 94/07).
In accordance with ZVOP-1, the personal data controller may process personal data if the personal consent of the individual is given. Personal consent is a voluntary statement of the will of an individual that his or her personal data may be processed for a specific purpose, and is given on the basis of information provided by the controller. The personal consent of an individual can be in writing, orally or even by electronic means. Each time you visit the irispokovec.com website, the following are automatically stored on our web server: the internal history of visits to the user sessions page, the IP address of the device and location, and information about the system and the user's browser. The World Wide Web works in such a way that certain information about the visit to the website is recorded on the web servers where the website is set up. The operator of the irispokovec.com website does not process the collected data separately and does not combine or link them with other data.
The purpose of data collection procedures is to ensure the security of the network and information and thus prevent unauthorized access, which may jeopardize the availability, integrity and confidentiality of stored data and related services.
On our website, it is also possible to register for notifications about news and activities of the irispokovec online platform and its partner projects via e-mail. When subscribing to these messages, in addition to the information obtained due to the visit to the website, the operator also processes your name, surname and e-mail address, which you enter in the online form, as well as the date of registration and the approximate time. This data is stored by both the mailchimp processor and our website operator.
We process personal data on the basis of the user's valid consent (Article 6 (a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679). Upon entering the required data, the user indicates that he agrees that the operator of the irispokovec website uses the entered data for the purpose of informing about news and activities of the irispokovec web platform and its partner projects via e-mail. If the user does not give this consent, the site operator will not send notifications to the user's e-mail address and will not collect or process the e-mail address and other user data.
Processing of personal data means any operation or series of actions carried out in relation to personal data which are automatically processed or which, in the case of manual processing, form part of a personal data file or are intended to be included in a personal data file, in particular collection, acquisition, entry, editing , save, adapt or modify, view, use, communicate, disseminate, classify or link, block, anonymize, delete or destroy. Processing can be manual or automated.
The received personal data is stored by the controller only for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or further processed. Once the purpose is met, this information is deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Irispokovec will process your data only for specific, explicit and lawful purposes. We undertake not to process your personal data in a way that is incompatible with the purposes defined in this policy.
The purposes for which we may use your personal information are defined below. irispokovec may use your personal information for one or more of the specified purposes.
The purposes for which we will use your personal information are as follows:
- communicating with you about the provision of our services and responding to your inquiries (this includes, in particular, notices related to the irispokovec project, responding to your inquiries submitted online or on printed forms, completing satisfaction surveys and surveys aimed at surveying irispokovec users);
- for the purposes of marketing communication (this includes notifications about new services or upgrades to existing services and events organized by irispokovec and subscribing to our news);
- for the purposes of marketing communication, based on customized or. individualized offers. The use of certain personal information helps us to tailor our communication with you so that it is as interesting and useful as possible for you. Based on certain personal data, we classify individuals into groups, which means that each group created in this way receives marketing messages with different content from us. We also monitor the individual's activity during the classification. Marketing communication with customized or. we will carry out individualized offers only on the basis of your explicit consent.
For the needs of statistical analyzes. To improve the user experience, we perform analyzes of the use of our website, which represents our legitimate interest in maintaining and / or improving our business success.
By visiting and using the irispokovec website, you agree to the use and recording of cookies. Cookies are small text files that websites store on users' devices that access the Internet.
We know different types of cookies:
- Temporary cookies or session cookies: are removed from your computer when you close your browser. Websites use them to store temporary information, e.g. items in the shopping cart.
- Persistent cookies or stored cookies: They remain on your computer even when you close your browser. Websites use them to store information, e.g. login name and password, so you don't have to sign in every time you visit a particular site. Persistent cookies can stay on your computer for days, months, or even years.
- Own cookies: are from the website you are viewing and can be permanent or temporary. Websites sometimes use these cookies to store information that they will use again the next time you visit this site.
- Other cookies: are from ads on other websites (such as pop-up ads or banners) on the website you are viewing. Websites use these cookies to track your use of the Internet for marketing purposes. Many product and service providers and spammers use this type of information to abuse the function of cookies and harass Internet users.
This allows you to apply settings that the user has already entered without having to re-enter the data. The storage of cookies is under the full control of the browser used by the user. These cookies can be restricted or disabled as desired.
By using cookies, the irispokovec website collects the following data: HTTP requests of the user, Information about the browser and the system, location, time of visit and user 's navigation on the website (time and sequence of visited pages and subpages.
- __utma and __utmb - These cookies are used to store information, for example, when your current visit occurred, whether you have already been to the website and which website referred you to the website.
- __utmc - These cookies do not contain personal information, but they will use the IP address of your computer to know where in the world you access the Internet from.
- __utmv and __utmz - Google stores the data collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
- _ga - Google Analytics cookie. The cookie is used to differentiate between users and sessions. The cookie is updated each time the data is sent to Google Analytics. The cookie is deleted 2 years after installation.
- _gat - Google Analytics cookie. The cookie is used to control the number of Google Analytics requests sent. The cookie does not contain information about the user. The cookie is deleted 10 minutes after installation.
- In the case of cookies, Google works as a data processor with the Google analytics service, which enables us to anonymously monitor the movement of visitors through the website. Link to Google Analytics Explained: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Below is a link to additional information about the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Blockingcookies
Apple Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
Although this site includes high-quality, secure, and relevant external links, users are advised to use their own judgment before clicking on any of the external links mentioned on this site. (External links are texts / banners / images that can be clicked and lead to other websites, similar to www.mladina.si or Mladina.)
Despite all efforts, the owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the content of any externally linked website. Accordingly, users are reminded to click on external links on this site at their own risk; its owners cannot be held liable for any damage or consequences resulting from a visit to any of the said external links.
ABBREVIATED LINKS IN SOCIAL MEDIA
This website and its owners may share web links to relevant websites through the social networking platform. Some social media platforms shorten long URLs [web addresses] by default (for example: http://bit.ly/irispokovec).
We advise users to exercise caution and good judgment before clicking the abbreviated titles posted on social media sites by this site and its owners. Despite our best efforts to publish only genuine URLs, many social media platforms are prone to unwanted content, so this site and its owners cannot be held responsible for any harm or consequences resulting from visiting any abbreviated links.
The communication, engagement and actions performed by the external social media platforms in which this website and its owners participate are adapted to the terms and conditions and privacy policies governed by each social media platform.
Users are advised to use social media platforms diligently and to communicate and cooperate with them with care and caution regarding privacy and personal data protection. Neither this site nor its owners will ever request personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users to share personal information through primary communication channels, such as by phone or email.
This site may use social sharing buttons to help share web content directly with social networking sites. Before using such sharing buttons, users are advised to do so at their own discretion and consider that social networking platforms may monitor and store your website sharing requests through your account on a particular social network.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
EU rules (Article 15 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679) stipulate that the user can obtain confirmation from the website operator whether the personal data of the website are processed in relation to him. If so, it must give him access to his personal data and, at his request, provide information on:
- the purpose of processing;
- the type of personal data concerned;
- users or categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organizations;
- the period of retention of personal data where possible or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to require the controller to rectify or delete personal data or to restrict the processing of personal data in relation to the data subject, or the existence of a right to object to such processing;
- the source of the information when it is not collected from the individual to whom it relates;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling.
In accordance with Articles 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU), the personal data controller must also, at the request of the data subject, under certain conditions:
- correct personal data,
- delete personal data,
- restrict the processing of personal data,
- ensure data portability and
- take into account the objection against automated processing, against direct marketing and against processing carried out only on the basis of the legitimate interests of the controller or the necessity to carry out tasks in the public interest.
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you may request from the website administrator to receive an exported file of personal information we hold about you, including any information you have provided to us.
A request may be rejected if the basic conditions for acquaintance are not met (eg because it is not personal data), if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or if special exceptions are provided for in the Constitution, international acts or sectoral laws.
The content of the website is a copyrighted work, the copyright holder of which is the operator, and as such is subject to copyright or other forms of intellectual property protection. In addition to the text, images and data, the content protected by copyright, legal and other intellectual property rights also includes the entire graphic image of the website with all graphic elements.
Users are allowed to use the published content only for personal and non-commercial purposes. Any other disposition of the content, which includes, but is not limited to, modifying, copying, publishing any content in whole or in part elsewhere, is prohibited, unless expressly permitted in writing by the operator. If a visitor or user submits any material to the administrator, he / she transfers all material copyrights free of charge and allows the use and publication of the submitted material.
The operator of the website undertakes to protect the confidentiality of personal data of users of the irispokovec website. He will use the data he collects exclusively for the purpose for which it was provided by the users of the website. He will not disclose the collected data to third parties unless otherwise provided by law. Everything in the power of the administrator will be done to protect personal data from any breaches and abuses. Questions regarding data protection can be sent to: email@example.com.
VALIDITY AND CHANGES TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These General Terms and Conditions are valid from the 1st January 2020 on.
Upon the entry into force of these General Terms and Conditions, the previous General Terms and Conditions shall cease to apply.
The operator reserves the right to change or amend the provisions of the general conditions for visitors and users of the web portal at any time and without prior notice.
In case of change or amendments to the conditions through one of the communication channels. Nevertheless, they are changed or. the amended terms and conditions are automatically binding on visitors and users, so it is their duty to visit this site regularly, where the general terms and conditions are stated and to check whether there have been any changes.
Updated November 2020.